Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nigeria, Prostate, India, Dr.Narendra Mohta

Mr. Jeff Nwaeke from Nigeria came to India for his father’s Cancer surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur. Read on to see what she has to say about his experience in India. Hi this is Mr. Jeff Nwaeke from Nigeria, I am obliged to the Group who managed my father’s entire Metastatic tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur at best cancer hospital. My father is lucky to have got away from the clutches of cancer, the most dreaded disease on this earth. This all happened because of the assistance and help of the medical consultant, which was the result of my internet search. Otherwise, his health was in a bad shape, a couple of weeks before, when my father was seen noticing few symptoms of urinal problems, with pain and blood, especially these tendencies troubling during the night time, soon he informed me that a blood stain was seen while he urinated. I got worried; hence without any delay we consulted a local doctor. The doctor listened to my father’s symptoms, did some tests including a biopsy. After doing so, the doctor suggested my father to undergo tumor surgery for prostate gland. At the same time the doctor opinioned that having my father’s tumor surgery for prostate gland in India would be a wise decision to make. Hence he forwarded me the details of medical consultant from India I thoroughly browsed their website; I checked the video testimonials of a couple of patients from Nigeria, who had good time in India for their medical treatment and surgeries. After getting a complete satisfaction on the same, I proceeded to communicate with them regarding my father’s tumor surgery for prostate gland. The same evening I got a call from an executive of the company; he collected the medical history of my father, and then discussed his case with some senior doctors in India. Within 48 hours, he called me the second time with various attractive packages pertaining to my father’s tumor surgery for prostate gland in India. Considering the advantages like affordability with quality factor, I gave my consent to them for his Metastatic tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur. Soon, we booked our tickets for his tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur and were there the very next week. The treatment we got in India right from the first day to the last was really incredible. I remember the meeting with doctor (Dr.Narendra Mohta) who was scheduled to carry my father’s tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur. He was a gentleman person with professional approach; he boosted our morale which made a good start in India. Soon, the day for my father’s tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur dawned. Most doctors currently usually perform Metastatic tumor surgery for prostate gland use radical surgery in an attempt to remove the tumor with a combination of prostate cancer radiation treatment or chemotherapy. A radical prostatectomy is an operation to remove the prostate gland and some of the tissue around it. It is done to remove prostate cancer. Tumor surgery for prostate gland through radical prostatectomy by open surgery or by laparoscopic surgery through small incisions. In my father’s case it was open surgery, the surgeon makes an incision to reach the prostate gland. In this procedure, the surgeon may also remove lymph nodes in the area so that they can be tested for cancer. My father’s Metastatic tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur was just superb, and it went smooth and with good results. After having his Metastatic tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur we returned to Nigeria, within a week’s time, he was back to his normal life. Indeed our experience in India was very good. I am glad with its outcome. I will certainly recommend anyone for the tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur. The Urologist and his medical team at Kamal Institute of Andro-Urology who performed his tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur. This would be a memorable event in our life and I shall always cherish the good time we had in Nagpur. May God bless to everyone who had been directly or indirectly involved in my father's tumor surgery for prostate gland in Nagpur. Thank you, Mr. Jeff Nwaeke Nigeria